- Sharepoint Architect & Tech Lead, with total of 9+ years of industry experience, including multiple onsite experiences.
- Presales experience including analysis of RFPâ€™s, Proposal writing, Project estimation with respect to cost and effort, POCâ€™s and presentations to prospective clients showing companyâ€™s relevant experience and solution approach of project in question.
- Open source community contribution in various projects and communities.
- Sharepoint 2013, 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, Sharepoint 2003Â implementation and development specialist
- Microsoft Dynamics CRMÂ integration exposure with the help of native web services.
- Experienced with complete application development life-cycle including requirements
gathering, analysis and design, coding, testing and deployment
- Quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving aptitude
- Good communication, project management and development skills
- Motivated team player with ability to work independently
- Multiple onsite client experience of activities like requirement gathering, knowledge
transfer, integration and project transition..
- WonÂ Star Performer,Â Technical Excellence, Mentor Of The Year, Emerging Technology AwardÂ in BrickRed.
SharePoint Consultant / Architect, Noida.
- Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) from L.I.M.A.T, Faridabad
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Open Source Projects